SAELA T101 Turnstile Gate:
Saela T101 is a semi automatic tripod turnstile draws very little power that provides a secure, elegant , single or bi-directional access control for indoor applications.
It’s made of stainless steel which makes it highly durable
T101 is also compact and designed to operate in medium workspaces. T101 tripod arms are normally held in a locked position, thus denying access to the secured side.
Saela T101 is compatible with time recording systems, ID readers, keypads, boarding pass technology, ticket accepting devices, and biometric systems and can be integrated with any access control.
Features and functions:
- Made of 304# stainless steel, high anti-corrosion function
- For use indoors
- single-direction or bi-direction, indicated with LED lights
- Fail-safe operation provides gate unlocking in case of fire alarm or if the electricity is down
- Automatic anti-panic function ( OPTIONAL )
- Easy configuration and low maintenance
- Designed for long term continuous use
- Single passage control
- Internal UPS for operation in power loose condition
- Works with all readers and access control systems
|Type||Three Roller Gates|
|Communication Interface||RS232, TCP/IP, Ethernet|
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Arms Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|The Length of Arm||500 mm|
||AC 100∼220 v
|Operation Voltage||DC 24v
|Operation Temperature||-5∼60 Centigrade|
|Flow Rate||30 Passage/Minute|
Support and Warranty:
All products of SAELA Industrial Group have 2 years warranty.