SAELA F402 FLAP GATE
Saela F402 is an attractive motorized swing gate with glass panel for indoor use that is an ideal product to provide disabled easy access in conjunction with turnstiles .
SaelaF402 can easily integrate with any access control systems and activated by entry control devices such as a push button installed at a guard
The gate can open in one direction, or it can open in both directions for controlled in and controlled out application. In emergency situations the gate with the extended swing panel can be used as an additional emergency exit.
- Passage widths to meet most operational requirements
- Audible alarms notify nearby staff of an intrusion attempt
- Versatile to meet access requirements
- Smooth and precise operation
- Passage width designed to allow for special needs access
- For use indoors
- Easy to install and maintain
- Optional, motion detector can provide free-entry or free-exit
- remote control panel
- Internal UPS for operation in power loose condition
|Communication Interface||RS232, TCP/IP, Ethernet|
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Wing Material||Plexi Glass|
|Input Voltage||AC 100∼230 v|
|Operation Voltage||DC 24v|
|Operation Temperature||+1∼60 Centigrade|
|Flow Rate||30 Passage/Minute|
Support and Warranty:
All products of SAELA Industrial Group have 2 years warranty.