SAELA F400 FLAP GATE
F400 is designed for smooth and silent operation and also well adopted in entrances and exits of buildings or sites, to help tracking staffs and visitors to help authorized users be able to access specific areas through the flap barriers. Lights on the barriers are to indicate status of the flap barriers
F400 draws very little power. During emergencies and power outages the barriers automatically swing, thereby ensuring users fast unencumbered exit to safety.
The gate can open in one direction, or it can open in both directions for controlled in and controlled out application
F400 can easily integrate with any access control systems and activated by entry control devices such as a push button installed at a guard.
- Made of 304# stainless steel, high anti-corrosion function
- Internal UPS for operation in power loose condition
- For use indoors
- Easy to install and maintain
- remote control panel
- Audible alarms notify nearby staff of an intrusion attempt
- single-direction or bi-direction, indicated with LED lights
- Works with all readers and access control systems
- In the case of power loss , the gate assumes an open or closed option , depending on user settings.
- In emergencies the gate opens automatically
|Communication Interface||RS232, TCP/IP, Ethernet|
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Arms Material||Plexi Glass|
|The Length of Any Arm||275 mm|
|Input Voltage||AC 100∼230 v|
|Operation Voltage||DC 24v|
|Operation Temperature||0∼60 Centigrade|
|Flow Rate||30 Passage/Minute|
Support and Warranty:
All products of SAELA Industrial Group have 2 years warranty.